Saturday, June 7, 2014

Becky Dee


Becky Dee is a a South Wales based Professional Glamour model, Stage dancer, TV and promotional model.

Height: 5’5
Hair Length: Long
Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Brown
Chest: 34 D
Dress Size: 8/10
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
Shoe Size: 5

Becky Dee Biography
Firstly let me tell you a bit about myself i first knew i wanted to be a model when i was 17 when i was offered a photo shoot in London and loved every minute of the experience.
From then on i was to build up my portfolio and experience within the industry by working with various photographers around the UK. I did this by applying for jobs and work on modelling social networking sites.
I love modelling; I love the glamour of it all. I adore the busy, stressful, last minuteness of a busy shoot and that I have to adopt and adapt different characters and styles at the blink of an eye.
I’ve worked with many great photographers so far and am pleased to say I have worked with some of the best in the industry. I have a very professional attitude with a bubbly personality that helps make the shoot or job a very fun experience to be in. I take pride in being ambitious and I’m not embarrassed by it. I work REALLY hard and I always put everything into an assignment. Modelling is my first love. I am working as hard as possible to just get that elusive break that all aspiring models seek with every inch of their being.
I started out dancing at a under 18s rave event in Cardiff and got to build up my experience and contacts. I have danced at many big events around the UK over the last 4 years such as ‘Escape into the park 2007′ and ‘Global Gathering’, along with dancing for Hed kandi in Zante Laganas in 2008 which was an amazing experience.
So in summary then I suppose I am a very ambitious and determined person who gives 100% effort. I have fun and make a point of fully enjoying what I do whilst always remaining professional.
Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


Glamour model Becky Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment