Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cute WAGS Leigh Cunningham



 LEIGH CUNNINGHAM

Age: 19
Location: Balloch, Scotland
Bra Size: 32C
Job: Student

Leigh, can we find you screaming on the touchline on a Sunday morning?
I’m too much of a lady for that! Us WAGs are more interested in being the secret weapon that distracts opponents!

Ever fancied joining in on a training session?
No way! You wouldn’t catch me running around in the rain!

Is football not your cup of tea, then?
Not really. I like the finer things in life. The only time I want to be covered in mud is at a beauty spa.

Do you get on with all the Dumbarton boys?
Yeah, but they think I’m bonkers. And if they’re winding up my fella, I’m first to jump on the bandwagon.

What’s a typical night out with the lads like?
The WAGs always give them a run for their money in the wild stakes. There’s nothing unusual about us all ending up doing karaoke in our skimpies!







 LEIGH CUNNINGHAM in a Photo Session, busty, topless, sexy, beautiful, stunning, model, adult, glamour, hot, actrees, celeb, magazine photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment