Tuesday, December 16, 2014

UK Glamour Model Amy Green


Glamour Model Amy Green
Hi, I’m Amy Green, I’m 26 years old and come from Sheffield. I’m a full time glamour and commercial model and have appeared on Page 3 of The Sun, Daily Star and Daily Sport newspapers. I have also been published many times in various magazines like Nuts, Zoo, Loaded, Playboy UK and other magazines around the world, along with a number of advertising and commercial campaigns.


I have a very professional attitude with a bubbly personality that gets great results and makes working with me a fun experience. I do promotional work and also have many contacts to find work for both myself and other models.

Statistics
32D/24/32        
Dress size: 8 Shoe size: 6
Height: 165 cm / 5ft 5in        
Hair colour: Blonde Hair length: Long
Weight: 48 kg / 106lbs         
Eye colour: Brown


Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green
Amy Green in a Photo Session, busty, topless, sexy, beautiful, stunning, model, adult, glamour, hot, actrees, celeb, magazine

Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green

Glamour Model Amy Green
Amy Green in a Photo Session, busty, topless, sexy, beautiful, stunning, model, adult, glamour, hot, actrees, celeb, magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment