Friday, September 2, 2022

Sexy Jamaican Model Kristen Live

  


My name is Kristen Live,  My ethnic background is a mix of Jamaican and Peruvian descent however I was born and raised in South Florida. I don’t consider myself a “model”. Although I’ve worked diligently to submerse myself in the modeling industry, I’ve always had a greater purpose for my involvement. I would describe Kristen Live to be more of a brand. Whereas models are representing others, I represent myself.

I first began tapping into modeling 3 years ago after I graduated with my dual masters in psychology. Once I solidified my career as a therapist, I felt more comfortable to focus on other aspirations that may or may not take off one day such as modeling, acting, and personality work. Within these past 3 years I’ve found that the sky is really the limit in this industry. I’ve done a little bit of everything from TV to radio.

Currently my main focus is launching a podcast by the spring and bringing you all more creative and entertaining content on all of my social media platforms.

You can keep up by following me on Instagram, twitter, and YouTube @KristenLive and checking out my sock line at thosepopsocks.com
 











 

Amy Green in a Photo Session, busty, topless, sexy, beautiful, stunning, model, adult, glamour, hot, actrees, celeb, magazine

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment